Due to an overwhelming amount of support and opinions I have decided on seeing Dr. Z over having my PCP inject my hip. January 23rd it is. It's great to bounce ideas off my fellow hippies and get their take on a situation.
I finally got my copy of the first ever written and published adult hip dysplasia guide! It was a great Christmas gift to myself:) Great read for those who haven't been through the gammut yet. Plus, for those of us who are a part of this original group that the book originated with, it's fun to read and review all our thoughts from when we were going through the initial stages. I feel a kinship with my hip sisters, and reading the book makes it even better. You can find the book here: www.Lulu.com or www.amazon.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think that you made the right choice...I am pretty sure that I would have done the same as you! xxoo
Where can I find this book? I looked on amazon but had no luck.
You can get it on Lulu.com :)
Post a Comment