30 days until I will be straightened out.
Sunday, November 16, 2014
A Little Before And After
As close as I'm getting to my surgery, I realized I don't really have anything to photodocument the changes of what will take place. The photos within this post display xrays and CT scans of my knees and also my corrected right tibia. Then the leg photos are to show my legs post right tibia derotation/pre left DFO/TO. In some ways parts of me will miss having the wonky legs that can do the circus tricks because of the anteversion. But I will not miss the pain or instability. In years past it was a lot like cracking my knuckles when I cracked my left knee. It didn't hurt, it just felt good. Now it hurts and my knee buckles, and also bruises along the joint line often. Luckily with my hip, it hasn't stuck again since summer but there have been moments of stabbing pains and just those generalized limping marathons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment