Well, I did it...I scheduled my surgical date. December 29th. I am giving myself the best Christmas and birthday present a girl could ever ask for! A sawed off hip and a bunch of screws to put it all back!
And the reality of it is, I'm not only terrified, but also strangely excited. Perverted, isn't it? I think I'm just relieved to finally have some direction.
Anyway, I called my insurance co. yesterday to verify coverage of the hospital stay and the surgery itself and they at first told me everything would out-of-network coverage! WHAT?!? Then the nice lady said, "oh, my mistake, I just put in the wrong hospital code". Umm, I think I'll be calling one (or ten) more times to have that verified along with a hard copy letter sent to yours truly for proof! As for the surgery, I have to call my surgeons office to get the billing codes they use and ask the insurance about the codes.
2 more weeks til my MRI with arthrogram! Yippie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment