It's getting there, finally! I am looking at 3.5 weeks from surgery now! Let's see, that makes it 26 days away. Good God I never thought I'd finally start seeing the end in sight!
I am having trouble putting a lot of weight on my right hip the last few days. It's really painful, like when I do go to put full weight on it, it feels like there is rock in your shoe or something akin to that, only deep inside the hip. It's a new pain, or maybe just a more intensified pain. Not sure.
I'm trying to get lots of things done around the house and get my Christmas shopping done and wrap all the gifts before surgery since my surgery is 2 weeks before Christmas and I'm sure I won't feel much like doing anything when I get home. So far I've gotten 1/4th of the shopping done :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment