You gotta get one, ya'll.
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Kitty Osteoblastic Power
Everyone who is recovering from bone surgery needs a little bit of help growing bone. Some surgeons might prescribe vitamin D and calcium to their patients or a bone stimulator. Some even collaborate with Physical Therapists and agree that certain degrees of weight bearing will help bone calcify if in a weight bearing area. Well I have a better, cuter, fuzzier, way sweeter prescription to help grow my bones. Meet Cayman, my 11 year old Manx cat who has been literally glued to my side (and mostly my left like she knows that's where I need her warmth and purring) and has been humorously dubbed "Kitty Osteoblastic Healer".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hello! I know it's been a while since you posted, and I'm not sure if you even check this blog anymore, but I discovered you through another hip blog and was amazed to see that we have the same doctor! I'm scheduled to have SDD surgery on July 1st of this year, and would love to talk to you about your experiences and just generally get to know someone else who has been through this process.
Thanks for your time!
-Rachel.
Post a Comment